Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

Steady Progress on the Splendid Sampler blocks


The first 18 Splendid Sampler blocks in a group picture.

If you want to join the fun, the link to the 20 blocks (published so far) can be found on  here. There are 80 more blocks to be published, twice a week. All details on the Splendid Sampler site.

The 6 1/2" blocks are by various designers, and lots of different techniques are used to make them.



Block 19, Measure Twice, Cut Once is designed by Jane Davidson. I can assure you that the hand embroidery on the measuring tape took a lot of time...

Block 20 is also an embroidery project, also a time consuming one, I guess it will take me 2 days to finish it by hand...

At least block 21 is a simple, pieced one! I enjoy the project, though, and it will become a great, scrappy quilt in the end!

Keep on quilting!

1 comment:

  1. good to see you are making all the blocks afraid I have got behind but saving the blocks and maybe get back to them soon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!