Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Back on track with Bitty Blocks

Well, this is not completely true... I took a break for a few months, but when I saw this month's block I just had to start over.


These little log cabin blocks will measure 4" square when done. I have decided to go for the smallest version of the quilt, a wall hanging of 30" x 37". That will be a nice addition to the wall on my sewing room. Now I just have to make a few more log cabin blocks, and decide which of the other blocks I am going to add to the display.

2 comments:

  1. Disse er bare helt nydelige. Jeg skal også starte på disse snart. Har holdt på med seilbåtene nå en stund. Skal sy et litt større teppe enn deg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to visualise the block as it is so small the centre piece must be tiny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!