Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

QM Bitty Blocks



Here are the my Bitty Blocks made by the instructions from QM Bitty Blocks from Quiltmaker's blog, Quilty Pleasures. I am pleased with the design of the blocks for the two first months of the year.

I am making these in-between all the other projects I am doing, and I really don't have time making them, but they are just so adorable!

Today, another project took priority; only a few days left of the month, and I spent the day basting and free motion quilting this month's goal for ALYoF, and I am currently hand-sewing the binding to the back. Hope to finish it tomorrow, or the day after, and then I will show off the quilt in all its glory.

Until then: Happy quilting!


Linked up to WIP Wednesday .

3 comments:

  1. Å ja, er de ikke søte? Jeg har sydd alle også, og venter på neste måneds blokk. Herlig å få brukt opp noen småbiter også.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are super adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!