Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

ALYoF: November Goal

My October goal was a little ambitious, and I wasn't able to make it. For November I am setting a goal that is not that extensive.


Fall is definitely here, as this maple leaf after the first freeze shows. The pavements are getting icy in the mornings, and a little gravel helps the pedestrians to walk safely.

What better to do when the cold sets in than to make a quilt capturing the beauty of maple leaves turning into a colorful work of art?!


I am making a Modern Maples throw quilt. Several of the maple leaves are already made, and my goal for November is to complete the rest of the leaves and assemble the quilt top. And, who knows, maybe I will be able to quilt and bind it before the snow comes?!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in seeing your Modern Maples quilt when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!