Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Celtic Solstice Part #1

Yesterday I finally managed to start this mystery. I am working on step 1, making blocks with the Tri Recs Ruler. As you may see, a lot of the orange is remnants from Halloween...

Since I made Easy Street in king size last year, I have decided to stick with the 'small' version this year, approx 75" x 75".

This is going to be fun!

See the progress of the other participants here.

 

4 comments:

  1. Så flott at du også har startet på denne. Det blir fint, og jeg kjenner igjen noen av stoffene dine etterhvert. Jeg har ikke slik linjal, men har laget meg en måte å kutte opp trekantene på. Det går fint. Lykke til videre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei! Så flott at du er i gang! Supre stoff! Nå kan vi følge hverandre i år også, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Love the fun fabrics. After making Easy Street, I'm going to make the smaller version of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete