Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Celtic Solstice gone traveling

Here are Step #1, and #2 (almost completed), all packed up in ziploc bags and ready to go on Christmas vacation with me. Of course, additional fabrics will also come along. I long to continue working on finishing the second clue and start the pinwheels on clue #3; my other sewing machine is waiting for me when we arrive.

All the fabric I am using for Celtic Solstice is from my stash, and it is amazing to see how big my stash has grown since I started quilting 2 years ago! There are probably enough fabric for 10+ quilts there...

 

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a lovely vacation and good luck with your Celtic Solstice Project, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip! It sounds like fun to be able to sew while enjoying a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!