Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Vintagey Farm Girl Tractor Wall Hanging

I managed to finish my wall hanging by the end of November, and here it is!


Consisting of two of Lori Holt's vintage tractor blocks it will fit in well with my barns.


This is my favorite tractor, the green fabric look vintage and a little 'rusty', and the yellow trimming just fits perfectly. I did a combination of FMQ and straight line quilting over the whole quilt.


The steering wheels were embroidered with DMC thread in the end.


On the solid green tractor I did some FMQ to give it a bit of texture. It worked out well!


Now my wall is going to look great with three barns and two tractors!

Linked up to LAFF #95 at Richard and Tanya's blog

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a quick note!